For all you twilight fans out there, multiple Australian retailers are reporting that the release date for the movie twilight will be 22nd April 2009.
The U.S. will be getting Twilight on March 21st exclusively at Best Buy and Target, day-and-date with the DVD release with the remaining retailers on May 5th, after the Australian release date.
If the Australian release is the same as the U.S. then expect to see the following extras:
- Audio Commentary by director Catherine Hardwicke, and stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
- 5 Extended Scenes with introductions by the director
- 5 Deleted Scenes with introductions by the director
- 3 Music Videos from Muse, Paramore and Linkin Park
- “The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen” — A seven-part documentary
- Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette